Google
 
Ricardo kaka
Personal Information
Fullname Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite
Nickname Ricky kaka
Date of bitth Apirl 22,1982 (age 26)
Place of birth Brasilia,Brazil
Height 1.86 m
Weight 73 kg
Club Information
position Attacking Midfielder,Striker
Current club A.C.Milan
Previous club Sao Paulo FC
Number 22
Nationalteam Brazil
Ricardo kaka Wallpapers
Ricardo kaka

Kaka happy with Chelsea, Real Madrid offers

Kaka happy with Chelsea, Real Madrid offers
Friday 17, October, 2008

AC Milan star Kaka admits he's flattered by recent offers from Chelsea and Real Madrid.

"It would be hypocritical for me to say I did not find the situation gratifying," said Kaka. "But for me the passion, fun and feelings come first. Offers are there for me as for all the players, because the market is open and everyone can make proposals, but I am very attached to Milan.

"The day that I leave will be because my goals are no longer the same as the club."
Source:tribalfootball.com